Bringing our community together
Each year we will be organising a challenge to bring together the community of triathletes and multi-sporters to fundraise for a lofty goal while taking part in a big challenge.
For 2015 and 2016, one of our community will be attempting to complete all 5 Long Distance Triathlon races across Australia and NZ. Along with athletes completing one of the five races as part of their own challenge, the aim is to raise $226,000 for the 226kms an Ironman or Challenge race takes to complete. The races to be complete are:
- Ironman Western Australia (Dec 6, 2015),
- Challenge Wanaka (Feb 20, 2016),
- Ironman New Zealand (Mar 5, 2016),
- Ironman Australia (May 1, 2016) and
- Ironman Cairns (Jun 12, 2016)
Our help supporting you
The money will be split among three charities: Can Too, TriCharity and the charity that the athlete chooses as their 3rd recipient.
You can apply to be involved as one of the fundraising athletes. By agreeing to fundraise $5,000, TriCharity and its partners will help you with support including:
- Your own free race kit
- Product discounts and support
- Ambassadors from the charities for you to showcase the difference you’re making
- A team for each event to help with your fundraising
- Race day support as one of the TriCharity team.
- Fundraising support and knowledge to help you with your goal.
How to apply
To apply, simply tell TriCharity why you think you’d be a great member of the fundraising team.
- Are you a 1st timer?
- Corporate socialite who can provide all the connections?
- A fundraising extraordinaire?
- You have an inspiring story that would move people to help the cause?
- A long time triathlete or multi-sporter who can help the team?
Apply with your story via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aim to let successful applicants for the 2016 races know by the start of December.